Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So...

I used to blog but then I sort of got depressed and I stopped.  But I decided awhile ago that I'd really kind of like to have a blog again.  The thing is, I'm a smart girl and I know that blogs are supposed to be about something, because blogs about nothing have gone the way of Jerry Seinfeld.  So I've been thinking about what I want to blog about.

Here's the thing, I'm a mother, but I don't want to be a mommy blogger.  I'm also passionate about my religion and my politics, but I really don't want to blog about those things.  So I also don't want to blog about religious parenting or parenting politics or religiously parenting politics.  So I was thinking about blogging about kickboxing...but I don't know anything about that.

2 comments:

  1. I blog about nothing. And everything. I figure that in the end, I'll be the only blogger left and thus, I will be VICTORIOUS. Over what or whom, I have no idea.

    Maybe it's enough just to blog for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I've come to the conclusion that my Achilles Heel is that I analyze everything to the point that I paralyze myself. I need, on a regular basis, for someone to stick their elbows in my ribs and say "just freaking jump"

    Ironically, my favorite quote is from Quentin Crisp "Do not be afraid to leap. One can not cross a chasm in two small hops."

    ReplyDelete